I love what I doula!
a woman who is trained to assist another woman during childbirth and who may provide support to the family after the baby is born.
a trained professional who provides continuous physical, emotional and informational support to a mother before, during and shortly after childbirth to help her achieve the healthiest, most satisfying experience possible.
Birth Companion Package $675
During your pregnancy I would provide:
Around the clock support emotionally, physically, mentally and informationally.
Discuss your birth plan which would include comfort measures
I am available to serve mothers in the setting of their homes, birth centers and hospitals
- Postpartum support would include three home visits and breastfeeding assistance
Postpartum Birth Companion Package $17-20 Per Hour
- Available to meet you and your new addition on your first day back home
- Your need must be a minimum of 4 hours
- Assist mothers recover from birth
- Breastfeeding support
- Asa masters leverl counselor I am able to assist mothers process their emotions
- I am willing to do light housekeeping and meal preparation
In addition, to all the services you will be receiving YOU will be assisting I, a single mother, make her dreams of becoming a midwife that much closer.